Join us for this 4-hour interactive workshop aimed at professionals, at any level, to learn the key fundamental concepts of the Scrum@Scale framework.
- Introduction to Organizational Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Empowerment Tools
- The Roots of Scrum@Scale
- Real-World Scenarios: 3 Personas
- The Next Steps: Connecting the Student to Action
- Gain the ability to identify and discuss the need for a ‘paradigm shift’ in the way we understand efficiency. We will discuss how servant leadership and lean principles can work to combat the inefficiency of traditional organizational silos
- Understand the concept of the Agile Mindset and learn about the scaled roles and events present within Scrum@Scale
- Learn how to use Value Stream Visualization to track changes and foster alignment and understanding
- Work through 3 scenarios to put the ideas learned into practice
Learners that complete this course will be ready to attend a future Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course that includes an exam-based certification.
Chris Sims, founding team member and CEO of Sigao Studios, found his stride as a software engineer and project manager during his management information systems studies at the University of Alabama. Now, with over 20 years of programming and 16 years of project management experience under his belt, Chris confidently leads his team to identify complex problems and push the boundaries to achieve high-performing, innovative and sleek solutions.
Chris is a passionate trainer that loves helping others accomplish their goals through dynamic and hands-on training. Chris leverages his mastery of project execution and mentoring techniques to build collaborative and creative problem-solving teams that are empowered to deliver dynamic results. His passion is watching clients-from startups to extremely large, multi-million dollar IT projects-succeed at Agile problem solving through Sigao’s technical solutions.